Raspberry cheesecake with white chocolate
250g of Kalev lemon flavoured biscuits (1.5 packets)
100g of butter
600g of cream cheese
250g of raspberries
200g of sugar
250g of cream cheese
200g white chocolate White
1. Line the 26 cm round springform with baking paper.
2. Crumble the biscuits and mix with soft butter.
3. Press the dough into the bottom of the springform lined with baking paper.
4. Mix cream cheese with sugar and add eggs one by one while continuously stirring. Finally add raspberries and pour the filling on top of the biscuit dough.
5. Bake at 180°C for 30–45 minutes.
6. Let the cake cool down.
7. For glaze, melt the chocolate and mix with room-temperature cream cheese and spread over the cooled cake.
8. Keep the cake in a fridge for at least half an hour before serving.