Cold whipped cream-milk chocolate tart
165g of Kalev classical biscuits (1 packet)
100g of butter
400g of curd paste
400g of 38% cream
50g of sugar
1 teaspoonful of vanilla sugar
200g of milk chocolate Kalev Nurr
1 teaspoonful of lemon juice
2 teaspoonfuls of gelatine
1. Crumble the biscuits and mix with room-temperature butter.
2. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 24cm round cake pan lined with baking paper.
3. Whip cream with sugar and mix carefully with the curd paste, add vanilla sugar.
4. Melt the chocolate and add it to the curd paste mixture.
5. Finally add melted gelatine and pour the mixture on top of the biscuit mix cake bottom.
6. Leave the cake in the fridge for at least 5–6 hours.
7. Use biscuits and milk chocolate for decoration. Serve with sour berry dressing or jam.