Baked curd cheese cream tart with dark chocolate topping
200–250g of biscuit bottom (short crust pastry may also be used for making the bottom)
600g of curd cheese
200g of sugar
150g of butter
100g of flour
50g of raisins
250g of Bitter dark chocolate
75g of butter
150g of coconut flakes
1. Place the biscuit bottom in the 26 cm round cake pan.
2. In order to mix the filling, whip room-temperature butter and sugar together.
3. Add egg yolks one by one while continuously mixing.
4. After the mixture has become evenly whipped, add curd cheese, raisins and finally flour.
5. Whip egg whites and mix carefully into the curd cheese mass.
6. Place the biscuit bottom into the cake pan and pour the filling on top of it.
7. Bake the cake at 170°C for about 50–60 minutes. Allow the cake cool down.
8. To make the topping, melt the butter, add crumbled chocolate and let the mass melt evenly.
9. Spread the melted chocolate mass onto the cooled cake and decorate the sides with coconut flakes. You may also use nuts or chocolate flakes for decoration.