New Maiuspala candy box arriving in stores
The new Maiuspala candy box is about to reach stores throughout Estonia. This marks the completion of its package renewal that began this past spring with a photo competition in search of a new cover girl for the candy box. The new Maiuspala box features a picture of Sonja from Valgamaa county, who was selected from among over 1200 candidates. The former Maiuspala cover illustration was used for over 30 years and will now go into well-deserved retirement.
The quality of the old cover photo had gradually deteriorated over the course of consecutive printing, while the original photo or slide had unfortunately been lost. Customers were certain in their wish to see a picture of a blonde girl with chicks on the cover of the Maiuspala box. This is why Kalev held a photo competition to find a blonde girl bearing as much likeness to the original as possible, after which the entire scene with the chicks was photographed anew.
Maiuspala, Estonia’s favorite candy box, celebrates its 55th jubilee this year.
- Kalev will use sustainably produced cocoa
- Kalev invested € 3.2 million in new state-of-the-art equipment
- Birgit Õigemeel is the first Estonian Eurovision Song Contest singer to have her own chocolate
- Estonia's most beloved brand continues to be Kalev
- Kalev presented the Estonia Opera Theatre with a marzipan likeness of the building for its 100th jubilee
- Kalev has renewed its chocolate kitchen at a cost of over 3 million euros
- Kalev confectionery restored its historical business name AS Kalev
- Epic heroes meet up in unified national chocolate series
- On Valentine's Day, remember your friend as well as your sweetheart
- Kalev's Christmas orders have increased exponentially
- Kalev launched two new chocolate bars with nuts
- New Maiuspala candy box arriving in stores
- Kalev brings Mesikäpp ice cream into the market
- Kalev organises a travelling exhibition about the history of Estonian confectionery industry
- Kalev Désirée chocolates were acknowledged as the Best Estonian Confectionery Product 2011
- Consumers consider Kalev to be the best Estonian trademark
- Marzipan lovers have a reason to rejoice!
- The best gifts for Valentine’s Day are the sweet ones
- The new marketing director of Kalev Chocolate Factory is Anne Tääkre
- Kalev returns to its historical home