Kalev Désirée chocolates were acknowledged as the Best Estonian Confectionery Product 2011
Kalev Désirée chocolates with filling were acknowledged as the best Estonian confectionery products and winners of the silver label at the competition “The Best Estonian Food Product 2011” conducted by the Association of Estonian Food Industry. Kalev Désirée product line consists of two products: milk chocolate with latte flavoured filling and dark chocolate with espresso flavoured filling.
According to Anne Tääkre, the Marketing Director of the Kalev chocolate factory, the novelty chocolates with filling in Kalev product range are intended for all those who love the splendid combination of coffee and chocolate. “The chocolate with silky structure and creamy coffee flavoured filling is appreciated by many people, as proven by the sales success of Kalev Désirée since its introduction to the market in October last year,” she added.
According to the Estonian retail sale survey requested by the Association of Estonian Food Industry and the results of the year 2010 recently published, the consumers consider Kalev to be the highest quality trademark of Estonia.
The main activity of AS Kalev Chocolate Factory is manufacturing of chocolate and sugar confectionery products and sale of chocolate, sugar and flour confectionery products. The main export markets are the Baltic States, Scandinavian countries and Russia.
- Kalev will use sustainably produced cocoa
- Kalev invested € 3.2 million in new state-of-the-art equipment
- Birgit Õigemeel is the first Estonian Eurovision Song Contest singer to have her own chocolate
- Estonia's most beloved brand continues to be Kalev
- Kalev presented the Estonia Opera Theatre with a marzipan likeness of the building for its 100th jubilee
- Kalev has renewed its chocolate kitchen at a cost of over 3 million euros
- Kalev confectionery restored its historical business name AS Kalev
- Epic heroes meet up in unified national chocolate series
- On Valentine's Day, remember your friend as well as your sweetheart
- Kalev's Christmas orders have increased exponentially
- Kalev launched two new chocolate bars with nuts
- New Maiuspala candy box arriving in stores
- Kalev brings Mesikäpp ice cream into the market
- Kalev organises a travelling exhibition about the history of Estonian confectionery industry
- Kalev Désirée chocolates were acknowledged as the Best Estonian Confectionery Product 2011
- Consumers consider Kalev to be the best Estonian trademark
- Marzipan lovers have a reason to rejoice!
- The best gifts for Valentine’s Day are the sweet ones
- The new marketing director of Kalev Chocolate Factory is Anne Tääkre
- Kalev returns to its historical home